SchoolDocs is the repository for all our school policies. From time to time, policies come up for review and staff, Board of Trustees and whānau have an opportunity to feedback on any policy when it comes up for review.
To engage in policy review
- Visit the website https://tawa.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (tawaschool) and password (policies).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type "Parent".
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
If you don't have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.